Join our team.
Be part of something bigger at EVRIPOS. We’re always looking for great people to join our growing team. At EVRIPOS you’ll be working inside some of the most recognized and visited buildings in Canada alongside a team of dedicated and passionate staff. If you think you’d be a great fit and you want to join a cleaning team where possibilities of advancement exist, we want to hear from you!
Why Work for Evripos?
Here’s why most of our team members stay with us long-term.
- Stability. We’re a well-managed, growing company that can provide job security.
- Competitive compensation. Attractive salaries help us hire and retain the best people.
- Friendly, respectful culture. We know that we do our best work when we are all valued.
- Training programs. We provide excellent training for everything from quality standards to safety to life skills. We give you the tools you need to stay safe and succeed.
- We hire from within. For people who show talent and dedication, there are opportunities to grow into managerial roles.
- Two-way communication. Our management is open and accessible—and just as accountable as you are. If you have ideas about how to improve things, we want to hear them.
- Employee-focused recognition programs. We enjoy highlighting team members who do exceptional work.
We address issues right away. We listen to complaints and fix mistakes quickly.
Who We’re Looking For
Over the years, we’ve learned that people with the following qualities do well with us.
- Laser-focused attention to detail. We maintain a very high standard of quality, and we need people who notice the little things, even in spaces you see every day.
- Willingness to learn. Training is very important to us, and we find that even experienced people can learn new things from our system.
- Can follow a process. This is important to the delivery of excellent quality cleaning, but it also helps to keep you and your team safe, and our clients’ facilities secure.
- Organized. You need to be able to prioritize cleaning tasks and make decisions to work as efficiently as possible.
- Open to constructive criticism. Evripos is built on quality and process improvement, and we need you to be involved in this two-way communication process.
- Good awareness of surroundings. You need to be able to see a macro view of the worksite and notice anything out of the ordinary. This can be vital in case of an emergency.
If this sounds like the qualities you have, we can’t wait to meet you!